South Indian kingdoms – Pallavas
Congratulations - you have completed South Indian kingdoms – Pallavas. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The Kalabhras period of Tamil Nadu
AD 300 - 600
AD 400 - 800
AD 300 - 400
AD 200 - 600
Which of the following statements is not the correct statement about the origin of the Pallava?
Origin from Parthians
Feudatories of satavahanas
Those who come from the clan of the Kalabhras
Natives of tondaimandalam
What is the capital of the Pallavas?
Who invaded kalabhras and firmly established the pallava rule in tondaimandalam ?
Who is called as 'Avanisimha'?
Who influenced Mahendravarman to the conversion of saivism?
Who built the two cities of Mahendravadi and Mahendramangalam?
Which of the following statements is / are correct?
- Mahadevarman Iwas the first son of Narasimhavarman I.
- Narsimhavarman was called by the name of Mamallan.
- Mamallan means a great wrestler.
- Pallava King Mahendravarman, who was known as Vatapi Kondan.
- The Chinese traveler Hieun Tsang came to Kanchi during the reign of Mahendravarman.
- Narasimhavarman I was called as Rajasimha.
- Narasimhamvarman was the first to fight twice in Ceylon.
1, 2, 3
2, 3, 4
2, 3, 7
1, 4, 5, 6
Who built the Monolithic rathas in Mamallapuram?
In which language Dandi alangram was written by Dandi ?
Which of the following is a wrong match ?
Mahendravarman I - AD 630 -650
Narasimhavarman I - AD 630 - 668
Narasimha Varman II - AD 691 - 728
Parameswaran II - AD 728 - 731
Which pallava king was defeated b Vikramaditya II ?
During pallava reign the Ghatika means?
Members of the public and members in court
Educational Stations / Centers
Groups with Minister
In whose court Dandi was present ?
In battle of Tellaru the pandian king srivallan lost and which of these king is called tellaru nandivarman
Which alwar belongs to the period of Nandivarman II?
Which god was worshipped by Nandivarman II ?
Which Chola king defeated the last Pallava King Aparajitavarman?
Which of the following Pallava management system is arranged in descending order?
Urs - Nadus - Vishayas - Rashtram
Rashtram - Vishayas - Nadus - Urs
Nadus - Vishayas - Urs - Rashtram
Rashtram - Vishayas - Urs – Nadus
Which of the following statements is /are correct ?
- The lowest unit of the Pallava administration is the village.
- The village asseemblies were in charge of the village administration.
- Variyams were set up for the development of villages.During the Pallava period, there were civil and criminal courts.
- During the Pallava period, there were civil and criminal courts.
All of these
Who is the author of 'BhagavadViyugam'?
Who killed the Parameswara varman?
Match the following
- Kiratarjuniya - Perundevanar
- Avanti Sundari Katacharam - Bharavi
- Mattavilasa prahasana - Dandi
- Bharata Venpa - Mahendravarman I
4 3 2 1
2 3 4 1
3 2 1 4
1 2 3 4
In pallava period Architecture is divided into how many types?
Which of the following statements is / are wrong?
- The Rock cut temples were built during the Mahendravarman I period.
- The second type of Monolithic rathas and mandapas.
- The third typeis the structural temple in rajasimha style.
- The fourth type is also the structural temple continued by pallavas .
- The Mamallapuram Beach Temple is an example of construction of temples.
Who is the Pallava King has been praised as 'Sithirakarapuli and sankiranavathi’ ?
Which of the following statement is a correct match ?
Rock cut temples - Mutheswarar Vaikunda Perumal
Monolithic rathas - Mamallapuram
Rajasimha type - Mamandur, Sivagangur, Seymangalam, Trichy, Thirakkalakkugandam, Mahendravati
Construction temples - Kailasanathar Temple, Shore Temple.
The paintings on the Kanchi Kailasanathar temple belongs to whose period?
Who is the author of 'Mattavilasa Prahasana'?
Where is the Vaikunda Perumal temple?
The songs written by the Alvaras and Nayanmars belongs to whose period ?
Where is the Muktheeswara temple?
Shore Temple in Mamallapuram is a type of
Rock cut temples
None of these
During whose reign was the Chinese traveler Hieun Tsang visited Kanchi?
Nandi Kalambagam was written during whose period?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 35 questions to complete.