Congratulations - you have completed FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which constitutional amendment added the Fundamental Duties?
24th Constitutional amendment 1976
40th Constitutional amendment 1976
42nd Constitutional amendment 1976
86th Constitutional amendment 2002
Which Part of the Indian Constitution speaks about Fundamental Duties?
Which Article speaks about Fundamental Duties?
How many Fundamental Duties are there when the commencement of Indian constitution?
Which of the following Fundamental Duty was added in the 86th Constitutional Amendment?
Protection of Indian Sovereignty, Unity and Integrity
To develop scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform
To provide opportunities for education to his child or ward between the age of six and twelve years.
To provide opportunities for education to his child or ward between the age of six and fourteen years.
Which of the following Statements is/are Fundamental Duties?
- To cherish and follow the noble ideals that inspired the national struggle for freedom
- To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so.
- To renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women
- To safeguard Public Property.
- To separate the judiciary from the executive.
1,2 and 5
2,3 and 4
. 2,3,4 and 5
1,2,3 and 4
Listen to the following statements:
- Fundamental duties are the basic duties of a citizen erstwhile it can’t enforce with the writ
- Fundamental duties are confined to Indian Citizens only.
1 only true
2 only true
1 and 2 is true
1 and 2 is wrong
When did the 86th Constitutional Amendment was came to effect?
From Which country’s constitution the Fundamental Duties was borrowed?
How many times the Part IV- A of Indian Constitution was Amended?
By Whom recommendation, the Fundamental Duties are added in the Constitution?
Swaran singh committee
Balwandirai Metha committee
Ashok Metha committee.
Which of the following statements are Fundamental Duties?
- To cherish and follow the noble ideals that inspired the national struggle for freedom.
- To value and distribute equally the country’s composite resource for the Citizens.
- To promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities.
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of the country’s composite culture.
- To protect forests, lakes, rivers and wildlife and environment
1,2 and 5
2,3 and 4
1,3,4 and 5
1,3 and 4.
The amendment year of 86th Constitutional Amendment
How many Fundamental Duties are there in our Indian Constitution now?
To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem. This is a
Directive Principles of State Policy
None of the Above.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 15 questions to complete.